My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Project Wonderful is that wonderful?

Do you have a blog? I have more than a blog because I love blogging. I am sure you like to earn some extra income using your blog. Have you use Project Wonderful at your blog? I used to have it at my iLUVcontest blog but not any more. The ad widgets have been delisted.

Anyway, my friend Makoy has posted Censorship Project Wonderful at his blog. If you have visited his blogs you will see that his blog no longer has Project Wonderful ad space. His ad space widget has been suspended! If you like to know why, just click on the link to find out.

Now he has put up the price of advertising at his blog. You can check Makoy's blog to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner