My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Just Contest

Have you ever held a contest at your blog? If not you get to see how Makoy's doing with his first contest. Makoy's blog has got a post that caught my attention. His eyes are getting sleepy , he finds that 24 hours is not enough. LOL! This reminds me of my first contest, it is tiring for me too as I need to check out the participant's post and other tally the scores.

Makoy is having a huge contest that ends on this Sunday, I am sure he can have a good rest after this contest. Right now he is busy tally the scores and checking on the dugg posts, comments, contest posts, review posts and more do not forget he has got a regular job too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner