My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Filipina Blogger is Pinay Jade

I am sure not many people know about this, it was Jade's birthday on 21 March. Pinay Jade has double celebration at her blog, do you know that Jade is Filipina Blogger? Filipina is for female and Filipino is for male. I got to know this not long ago. I think you will know that if you have seen the header at her blog.

I saw her Singapore IT Show post and I know that even it is recession people can still shop. Next month there will be IT Show here and I am sure it will be same as Singapore IT show with big crowd. Jade has got a lovely blog where you can see pictures of her, food, and places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner