My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh tired me

I am working on the contest and it is based on points again. I know I need to work harder as I find tough to get referral to join the contest.

I am tired and I cannot sleep well and my dear not really care much of me. The money is not for myself if I won as it is for family to use. Sad to see the housemate is not listening to me and just don't care much. No choice as her mom asks me to take care of her, she not working so I need to earn more money.

My mom had problem with teeth and sad to see my dear not care. Of course he not care as it is not his problem and my dad not care much I sms my bro about it so he needs to talk to dad. He listens to him not me so I hope my mom sees dentist soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner