My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Review: Her and History

I love contest and blogging so I get to konw of Her and History, it blog belong to author Genejosh. She is now living in Thailand with her hubby and kid. I like the new header of Her and History, look it is like gene sitting by the window.

I like the three column template of gene, it is well manage and you can just click on the categories that interest you. Gene is ELS Teacher in Thailand, I can say that teaching is in her blood. It is her passion to teach and teaching runs in her family!

Pink is a lovely color for every girl! If you like to know of more Gene, head to her blog.


Her And History

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner