My Mom's Best Headline Animator

Monday, August 10, 2009

Parenthood fair 21 Aug to 23 Aug

When is the best time to shop? I think you can check out this Parenthood fair this coming 21 Aug to 23 Aug, I suggest you go on 21 Aug. This is the best time to be early shopper, you do not want to waste until the last day. Although many good deals are during last minute but also many good stuff will be gone by then.

For example the size of diaper you are looking will be out. Good time to find stroller too! Most of my friends prefer to go My Dear warehouse sales because the stroller will be better deal there. I seen the stroller at the Parenthood fair, they are expensive. If you are earning thousands of ringgit a month I am sure you afford to buy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email to Sherryever

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner